Well we did it again and drew a Smith River Permit, but Floatfisher pulled a boneheaded move and
did not check one of the mislabeled dates on the application. So bittersweet. We have drawn a date,
but instead of being June as desired, I mis-typed and we will be floating in April if we decide
to go. We will see, we will have to break out the heavy duty camping gear and cold weather gear!
You can never be upset on drawing a permit, we always have the "super draw" to go?
Photo of the Day- Canadian Rockies- BC- Summer, here we come!!