Wednesday, June 20, 2012

New Sage One Flyrod-

Been spending a lot of windshield time driving the Colorado and Wyoming territory as of late 
with work. Lots of great sights and water (lack of water to pass) however, the sights are aways 
great. On the agenda this week, Gillette, Casper and Cheyenne, oh yes and Colorado Springs 
and Pueblo.

All work and no toys makes Jack a dull boy, so Ms. Floatfisher was nice enough to spring for a
new Sage One rod.  What a great lady. We needed to try something new, upgraded the 5 wt.. Will save the big guns for a Scott though. Now I am working on a new boat, might have to work extra hard for
that. Might have to put on the charm.


1 comment:

  1. I think I am going to spring for a new Sage One rod for my hubby too I think. He's wanted one forever and he deserves a new one!

    ReplyDelete